With over 30 years in the land development and construction industry, the North Ridge Group of Companies is one of Saskatchewan’s largest privately-held developer with offices in Saskatoon, Prince Albert and Regina.
The North Ridge Land Division focuses on developing exceptional communities throughout Saskatchewan. Our team actively acquires and assembles raw land parcels for the eventual sale of serviced lots to customers. We obtain all municipal approvals and engage in the planning, engineering and installation of underground infrastructure and roadways before applying the necessary architectural controls to each lot.
The North Ridge Land Division also actively acquires, develops and assembles commercial properties throughout Saskatchewan. These include office, retail, and industrial properties, primarily held as long term investments for the company.
Current Projects include:
- 160 acres of land development in the City of Martensville known as Lake Vista Subdivision
- 140 acres of land development in the Town of Pilot Butte, SK
- 11 acres of commercial/retail development in Martensville (Lake Vista)
- 4 acres of commercial/retail development in Swift Current, SK
- 27 acres of light industrial development in Martensville, SK
- 127 acres of light industrial development in the RM of Edenwold, SK
Recent Projects include:
- 67 lots developed in the Town of Dalmeny, SK – 2014
- 21 lots developed in the Village of Clavet, SK – 2014
- 238 lots developed in the City of Martensvile – 2014
- 143,000 square foot development of retail at Stonebridge Centre in Saskatoon – 2014
- 24 acres of land development in the City of Humboldt – 2013
- 363,000 square foot acquisition and redevelopment of formers Loblaw’s Distribution warehouse in Saskatoon – 2012
- 28,000 square foot acquisition and redevelopment of downtown office in Saskatoon – 2012
The North Ridge Land Division is led by:
- Walter Mah – President
- David M. Calyniuk – CEO – Land & Commercial Development
- Darryl Altman – Manager – Land Development